Everyone likes a clean toilet. We all like that spa like atmosphere every time you take a dip and the aura around us. The hardest part is when you wake up and realize that you have to do it all by yourself. You apprehend that it is hard work and getting it done may seem like the work of a lifetime.
Nonetheless, if you really crave for that ambiance in your bathroom, then you have to keep it clean. Yes, you have to repeatedly clean it as it gets dirty. This brings us to discuss, the most important part of the bathroom, the toilet, and it all starts from there. Yes, you need to keep it clean, so that the rest of the bathroom smells good.
Now, if you are wondering how you can keep do so, then you will be glad to know that this post caters to all such queries in a comprehensive way. This post is about the Best Toilet Cleaner that can not only clean but also protect you from germs and dirt. Modern cleaners have moved a notch up and they are capable of doing a lot more than what is expected out of them. Find out more about them.
- Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel that kills...
- Powerful clinging gel destroys tough stains and kills germs to clean...
- This toilet cleaning gel with bleach eliminates odor causing bacteria...
- This cleaning gel delivers the trusted cleaning power of Clorox in a...
How To Choose Best Toilet Cleaner?
There are many things that you must look into while buying a toilet cleaner. Things like if it belongs to a brand or not and how long is the brand in business are a must to note. There is not much that you can do with the brands that disappear within a fortnight. They are clearly not trustworthy and there is no need to try your hands with something that can be dangerous.
Yes, as with brands you know, you are in safe hands. They may be competing against each other but will not try to harm you or else they would not be providing you with cautionary notes. Here are some more words on how you can select the best cleaning for your toilet:
Words of Caution – This is the first thing that you must read on a cleaner as this will give an idea about the chemical make of the solution. Then you can take that call because you will know if that particular product suits your water type or not. If you have kids in the house, should you be taking anything of this composition or not.
Disclosure Note – Talking of caution brings us to discuss this point that any legit manufacturer will display the components on their label. This is a must these days and stick to brands that state it all. This is compliance and all brands need to follow this set of rules.
Non Toxic – Yes, you don’t need anything highly acidic in nature that can produce fumes and may even choke you with them. Instead get something that can clean the calcium, lime and rust stains of your toilet. There is no need to buy something hazardous because you want your toilet sparkling. That is no excuse for getting into heavy duty chemicals.
Environment Friendly – All products must be eco friendly by nature and they must not cause any harm to the ecosystem. The waste goes straight to your sewer and it empties out in an ocean or sea. This is why EWG has standardized the rules that each of these companies need to adhere to.
Packaging – These toilet cleaners must be packed in recycled containers for the good of all. When consumers dispose these packets, they must be recyclable by your community’s waste management system.
Price – A toilet cleaner should be reasonably priced and must not go overboard with pricing. Then again, you have your own budget that you should stick to as that will help you weed out the rest.
|Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Cling & Fresh, Forest Rain Scent...||Stains, 99.% Of Bacteria & Viruses|
|Lime-A-Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 24 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)||Lime, Calcium, Rust Stains – Even Below Waterline|
|Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress and Fir Scent Toilet Bowl...||Organic And Hard Water Stains And Rust|
|Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System -...||Hard Water, Calcium, Lime And Rust Stains|
|Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel Starter Kit,...||Hard To Shift Build-Up Like Limescale And Rust|
Top 5 Best Toilet Cleaner 2020
We have chosen a list of 5 Best Toilet Cleaner that can make things easy for you.
- Powers through toughest toilet stains in seconds
- Destroys toilet bowl rings
- The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
- Leaving your entire toilet bowl deodorized with Forest rain scent
- Disinfects & kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*
In other words it delivers what it promises and there is nothing more that we need to discuss about this brand. In the same way, the Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a product that lives up to its expectations. It cleans your toilet as it pledges and if you know the right techniques of cleaning, you will certainly see the results.
- This toilet cleaner does not give up easily and fights all kinds of grime till the end
- It maintains a strategic attack on lime scale
- It is equally tough on soap scum
- Can leave a mild but fresh smell after cleaning
- It cleans as well as deodorizes
- It can fight 99.9% of germs like bacteria and viruses
- There is a hoax against this product as it does not make any differences from others and performance is not that expected, then the question remains the same, how you are cleaning it? We are not sure that people are not using the product properly.
- The expert hard water stain remover
- Eliminates lime scale, rust and calcium stains
- Remains in contact with tough mineral stains longer for a deeper clean
- Professional strength cleaning
- Lime-A-Way Thick Gel Formula destroys lime, calcium and rust caused by...
This is a strong toilet cleaner that needs no extra help to provide you with the results you always wanted. It alone can take care of rust, lime scale and calcium stains that rob you of your sleep. Moreover, its thick blend makes it possible to remove the sturdiest of stains.
You name it soap scum, lime or calcium deposits, it can take care of it all sitting on your faucet, in the corners or in your toilet. Yes, it can clean your toilet and can change it into a sparkly one in an instant.
- Is an expert stain remover
- Can keep your toilet free of unwanted stains like that of lime, calcium and rust
- It is an all rounder as far as cleaning up is concerned
- It can get rid of the most unattractive stains from your toilet
- Can work with hard water as well
- It leaves your bathroom smooth and fresh
- There is nothing more that can cause you harm than getting a counterfeited a product if you don’t get it from a trusted seller only, especially if they are getting it in their mail. So, be careful while placing an order and go with the trusted names only.
- Seventh Generation's Toilet Bowl Cleaner plant-based formula tackles...
- Contains no chlorine, synthetic fragrances, dyes or ammonia
- Our biodegradable formula is septic safe and a USDA Certified Biobased...
- No harsh fumes, tough on stains. Usage : Squirt under toilet bowl rim....
- Certified cruelty free by the Leaping Bunny Organization.Natural...
The Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a biodegradable compound that can be used to clean a toilet for best results. It can fight against stubborn stains of all kinds and its special formula makes it a strong opponent against such stains.
It is made out of a plant extracts which is why it does not emit harmful fumes while cleaning. Although it is safe to use, yet it is recommended that you keep it out of reach of children.
- Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner has 20 years of experience in manufacturing toilet cleaners
- It is an eco friendly product and that is why it has been enlisted as one of the Best Toilet Cleaner
- There are no harsh fumes or stains that you can expect out of this product
- It has not been tested on animals and the Leaping Bunny Organization certification makes it very evident
- The cleaner used to be thin, but a cleaner has to do its job and its consistency has hardly anything to do. It may not make you happy if it’s not used properly and on the right surfaces. This means you can give it a try if you feel like trying a new cleaner for your toilet.
- TOILET CLEANING SYSTEM: Add this toilet bowl cleaner to your cleaning...
- DISPOSABLE SPONGES: These toilet scrub pad refill heads click onto the...
- DISINFECTING CLEANER: Preloaded with Clorox cleaner, these disposable...
- BATHROOM CLEANING PRODUCTS: Eliminate the need to store a dirty,...
- TOILET SCRUBBER: The hexagon shaped sponge heads clean in hard to...
Cleaning with a toilet brush can be a difficult undertaking. Few can debate the cleaning and disinfection power that comes with Clorox wand. This all-in-one wand is a must-have tool in the war against germs.
- Easy to use
- If it gets in touch with the skin, it can cause irritation and rashes
- Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel prevents the build-up of lime...
One of the wonderful toilet cleaning gel products from the Scrubbing Bubbles that help in easy and perfect cleaning of toilet bowls. This toilet cleaning gel kills 99.9% of bacteria and produces freshness after the completion of the cleaning process.
Toilet rings and limescale will be fresher as well as cleaner after using this toilet cleaning gel. One of the best parts of this toilet cleaning gel is that after every flush, it freshens up the toilet and long lasts up to 12 days per stamp.
Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel is popularized due to the reason that it is more hygienic than that of traditional clip-on toilet bowl cleaners. You need to touch the toilet bowl for cleaning; all you need to do is place the gel tab on the toilet bowl, and it will perform the task.
- Removes hard water stains
- Freshens after every flush
- A brilliant shine is left after cleaning
- High usage of flush will peel off the gel tab at a faster rate
Types Of Toilet Cleaners
It’s no surprise that there’s plenty of choice when it comes to in-bowl toilet cleaners. Some people are guided by price and others by performance. Others are loyal purchasers of the same brand come what may, often following in the footsteps of the previous generation, believing that it’s best to ‘stick with what you know’.
You can choose from liquids, gels and sprays which are applied manually, or you can opt for the type that hangs from the rim and clean and deodorize your toilet automatically each time you flush.
Dropping a bleach tablet into your tank is definitely one of the easiest methods of cleaning your porcelain throne. You just have to drop it in the tank and you get up to 3 months of cleaning power with no scrubbing required. The tablet cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes with each flush.
This all sounds super-convenient, and it is, but you should be aware that regular use of these tablets can cause the seals and valves inside the tank to degrade at a faster rate than normal.
The problem with this is that when a rubber seal gets brittle and cracks the water will run continuously in the toilet until the fault is resolved. That means the cost of calling out a plumber – not to mention all that wasted water.
If you opt for in-bowl cleaning methods instead, you may notice that your tank is gunked up with brown or smelly residue. If that’s the case, then it’s an easy enough job to clean the tank manually a couple of times a year. This guide on housecleaningcentral.com will show you how.
An alternative in-tank cleaning method for your toilet is an automatic system where an assembly clips into the tank. The benefit of this type is that the chemicals are delivered directly into the bowl and don’t sit in the tank so the rubber seals don’t degrade in the same way as with tablet cleaners.
It’s a more expensive option but you’ll have peace of mind at the same time as having a sparkling clean toilet with no, or at least minimal, scrubbing.
To be honest, the Best Toilet Cleaner can do wonders for your toilet. Moreover, they are readily available at leading online stores. In fact, the ones we have discussed here in this post can easily be found at any online retailer. The best part about buying these online is that of there is no one to pitch you what benefits them. Most physical shops have sweet talking sellers that often sell what profits them over your requirements.
Ultimately, when you unpack the contents, you understand that there was no need of this product. However, when you buy online, you know you are buying with the peace of your mind. There is no one to rush you and you choose the product of your dreams. Buying a toilet cleaner is no brainer, but if you have someone constantly pitching you with five different brands, you get confused. Why give in to their pitch over your needs?