If you are a ceramic tile installer, then you should definitely take care of a shower for avoiding the expensive repairs in the future. Cleaning those tough tiles can be tiresome, but not if you opt for the proper shower tile cleaner and methods. There are lots of various cleaning products out there; however, they always do not get the job perfectly done.
Out of all the cleaning products you have, a great tile cleaner is a crucial member of the cleaning cabinet. Well, in this article, we will give you our 3 best picks in shower tile cleaner, and also guide you in choosing the best shower tile cleaner. We will basically help you add the best product to your own collection.
Shower tile cleaning is a daily part of our life and cleaning it properly give you a fresh feeling every day. So, you must consider cleaning it daily with the right tools and techniques.
As you can see that there are many sorts of things which you need to consider before you make a buying decision. So, in this guide, read properly our recommendations, browse through the products online in order to find each and everything of your requirement.
- SPRAY, WAIT, WIPE - Zep Foaming Tub & Tile Cleaner delivers a...
- POWERFUL FOAM CLINGS TO SURFACES to quickly dissolve soap scum,...
- FRESH MORNING RAIN SCENT leaves bathroom smelling clean and refreshed
- THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETURNS
How To Choose The Best Shower Tile Cleaner?
As we have mentioned before, in terms of cleaning your shower tiles, you basically require more than a single type of cleaner and some other tools and methods also. You must be excited to know about them all, aren’t you? Well, if you are planning to buy the best shower tile cleaner, you should know about the entire shower tile cleaners, so that you can identify the best one of your need. So just read on to about all the shower tile cleaners:
- Soap scum scrubber:
The increase of grime, as well as soap scum, is really difficult to remove, so bring home a great scrub brush in order to help wipe the smile right off the face of the grime. You can even utilize a scrub brush with long handle, a steam cleaner, which makes it a simpler process for you for reaching up high and also avoiding enter the shower for cleaning it.
If you go with using the Mr. Clean Eraser, you will find it work amazingly on shower tile grime and soap scum as well.
- Daily spray:
If you wish to take care of your difficult cleaning job, ensure you own a daily shower spray on your hand that you can spray on your tile after you shower. Or you can apply it at the end of the day when the whole household has completed showering. Well, you need to have a look at the mold growing on your tiles if you want to have a daily spray.
- Steam cleaner:
Do you simply not like the concept of using harsh chemicals? Then, you must bring a handy handheld steam cleaner home. Some handheld steam cleaner features so many aspects and thus, they are just perfect for your shower use and for very much each other tiny space in your house.
The strong steam cleaner basically cuts through the soap scum and grime without the requirement of a small drop of a cleaner.
- Check your shower tiles:
Before you choose the best shower tile cleaner, you need to ensure that it is the perfect one for your home surface you want to clean. If your shower walls are created by natural stone tiles, like marble or granite, you need special cleaners which will not damage the sealer, and thus, the stone tiles.
So, now you know better which shower tile cleaner will work best for your bathroom tiles. So, get yourself ready to bring the best one to your house.
|Better Life Natural Tub and Tile Cleaner, Tea Tree and...||BEST OVERALL|
|Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber, 4Count (Pack of 2)||RUNNER-UP|
|ECOS, Earth Friendly Products Shower Cleaner with Tea Tree...||BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK|
Top 3 Best Shower Tile Cleaner 2020
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath scrubber with Febreze Freshness erases...
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber is actually a common option in the world of cleaning shower tiles as this cleaner works really great. You just need to wet the eraser and then draw it out and finally begin scrubbing. This product is highly efficient in removing soap scum from the shower tile walls as it works like a scum. The build-up of this eraser is 30% larger than the traditional eraser.
If you want a light cleaning, you can use the same eraser a few times more. But if you want a big cleaning job, you need to use a few erasers for the one shower only; however, you will definitely get the great result for it. It completely erases the grime and stains from your shower tile walls.
- Perfectly designed for bathroom use
- Foaming cleanser and micro-scrubber remove the soap scum and grime
- Works 30% greater than the normal eraser
- Pack of 2 is more valuable
- Keep the scrubbing surface durable as always
- Works amazing on counters, sinks, ceramic tile, tubs, grout, and even on the shower as well as shower doors.
- Not very much user-friendly
- Really smells strong and chemically
- Better for initial use, but not for long term
Recommendation: Although like every other cleaning products this product has some downsides, this magic eraser really works like magic on your tile. So bring it home today.
- Naturally powered by plants Tub and Tile Cleaner
- Dissolves soap scum, hard water stains and mineral deposits
- Leaves the bathroom smelling fresh without the use of synthetic...
- Removes mildew stains & rust
- Non-toxic and safe for kids and pets
Have you just got a mold issue in your shower tiles? Well, no worries. You can easily spray it off using this cleaner. This cleaner actually doesn’t need to scrub your tile walls. We will just trigger the spray on your bathroom tiles and wait for a while and then finally rinse it off properly.
The formula comprises of bleach and thus, you need to open all the windows of your bathroom first, so that you can have enough air circulation whenever you utilize it. After you spray it on your tiles, leave the bathroom for at least 15 to 20 minutes and wait for it to work like magic. Then again you come back to your bathroom and rinse it down properly with warm water.
You are recommended to wear a mask during the use of this cleaning spray which is strong but works amazingly.
- Works as an instant stain remover
- Doesn’t need scrubbing
- Almost 2 times stronger than a daily spray
- Works to enhance the paint performance
- Available in both 16oz and 32oz trigger spray bottles
- Stronger bleach-based formula to work greatly
- Chemical smell of bleach which is not good for health
- Destroys metal faucet
Recommendation: Despite all the disadvantages carried by the Mold Armor stain remover, this product is highly effective at removing the toughest stains from your bathroom tiles.
- Prevents soap scum and stains from hard water, mold & mildew
- No need to scrub, wipe or rinse - simply spray after every shower and...
- Extends time between deep cleanings
- Made with plant-powered ingredients, tea tree essential oil & aloe...
- Made without dyes, parabens, phosphates or phthalates
As of now, we have discussed that you often only require a light cleaning so that you can prevent the soap scum growth as you definitely don’t want to put all your cleaning efforts in vain. If your shower does not get a heavy use, you can use this shower tile cleaner every shower or a pair of days in a week.
As the name says, this product is 100% eco-friendly as it is a plant-based product which bio-degradable and thus it leaves a sweet and refreshing aroma of tea tree and lavender in order to your bathroom shower smell fresh as always. So, this is not only environment-friendly, it is user-friendly too. These all features really make it the best shower tile cleaner to be used in the toughest grimes of your bathroom tiles.
- Works without the requirement of scrubbing, rinsing, wiping or only spray after each shower.
- A strong formula to remove stains and prevent the soap scum because of mold, hard water and mildew as well.
- 100% natural and eco-friendly
- Made with pure essentials tea tree and lavender oils
- Completely herbal cleaning solution
- Biodegradable and smells pleasing
- Non-toxic and chemical free
- Packed in a recyclable container
- Certified frustration-free packaging and shipment
- Leaves spots on the tile walls
- Not very strong cleaner like chemical
Recommendation: If you want to keep safe, not only the environment but also yourself, this product is highly recommended.
This tutorial is a guide for the readers and buyers who have experienced losses by using some bad tile cleaners. We hope that this guide and product reviews will help you lot to find out the best shower tile cleaner for your home. We are pretty confident that you have got an improved idea about how you can choose the right tools and methods of cleaning your tile walls.
We expect that using these cleaners you can brighten up your tiles more. These cleaners are really affordable to bring home. If you want a user-friendly one, then go for chemical-based, but if you want an eco-friendly one, then go for the non-toxic product.
Hope, you have liked this guide. So, let us know what you think down in the comment section.