Update 2020: The best electric toothbrush for most people is the Oral-B PRO 1000. It offers the best balance of price, features, and functions. (read the in-depth review below.)
Do you want that dazzling iridescent million-dollar smile that only celebrities seem to have these days? If your answer is “yes”, which of course it will be then you have come to the right place.
Let’s take a tour along the tooth lane and see what we are doing wrong. The main reason behind not-so-pleasant looking teeth is 99x your incorrect brushing technique.
Check out the top-rated electric toothbrushes and get the dream smile that you always wanted in 2020.
After careful consideration and hours of research, we were able to shortlist the top electric toothbrushes that will get you closers to your dream smile every day.
Oral-B PRO 1000 – Best Electric Toothbrush Overall.
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and pulsates to...
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard...
- 1 Mode, Daily Clean, rotates to break up and sweep away plaque
- Included in pack: 1 Oral B Professional Handle, 1 CrossAction Brush...
- Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads:...
The first to make it to our list is of course from the renowned company Oral-B. Oral-B has been in the production business of dental products from 66 years and is a master at work.
It is one of the most trusted brands which cannot do any wrong bringing its customers quality and care.
The Oral-B PRO 1000 is one of our best electric toothbrushes on the market and is clinically proven to bring its users a superior clean with the help of its one of a kind Cross Action brush head. It’s special technique for cleaning teeth is innovative where the brush angles itself at 16 degrees to clean each and every one of your precious teeth from all sides. Plus the 3D action demonstrates a triple cleaning routine which rotates, oscillates and pulsates to remove all the plaque and bacteria that is stuck to your teeth. The results are 300% more effective than using a manual brush.
It also is careful not to damage your gums at any point. It has special sensors which stop pulsating if you are brushing too hard or applying a lot of pressure. The brush has a cleaning mode option plus an in built timer that let’s you know after your ideal 2 minutes brushing time is over.
It uses rechargeable batteries that can go as long as 7 days with regular use. So you don’t need to worry about recharging it after every few days. The round cross action brush cleans one tooth at a time removing more plaque, especially along the gum line than other brushes.
Another amazing feature is that the Oral-B PRO 1000 is compatible with any Oral-B brush head from deep sweep to power tip, whatever you need the PRO 1000 has got you covered.
Amazing as this product is it also has a water-proof body, allowing you to wash it thoroughly in the sink or brush your teeth while bathing.
This seems like a worthy component of our Best Electric Toothbrush list and is bound to win the hearts of its users.
- Cross Action brush surrounds every teeth and cleans thoroughly along the gum line.
- The 3D action cleans teeth using triple cleaning technique
- It stops pulsating if it senses you are applying to much pressure.
- Waterproof body
- There is absolutely nothing wrong with this product it’s a master piece.
iBrush Sonicwave Electric Toothbrush.
- Electronic toothbrush developed by Dr. Patty Martin, a dentist with...
- 3 operating modes guarantee a comfortable fit for everyone’s tooth...
- Toothbrush handle has two minute timer that help ensure a complete...
- UV Sanitizer kills 99% of harmful microbes and viruses from the...
- Water-resistant charging dock keeps the rechargeable battery...
The iBrush Sonicwave Toothbrush won’t only look amazing sitting at your bathroom sink but also allow you to get rid of all your oral problems.
The iBrush has been designed and engineered by dentists who kept in mind all the main points that a good brush should have. After using the iBrush once, the results will be so prominent that you will be wondering where was this amazing wizard all your life?
Talking more about this brush, we would like to say no other rival can compete with its features especially at the price that the iBrush is offered at. It has three different modes: normal, soft and massage, allowing you to choose whichever suits your tastes. Also the iBrush makes 48000 strokes per minute which is not only impressive but would wipe the plaque and bacteria right off your teeth. The results are so great that after the iBrush you won’t be able to settle for any other electric brush.
The Quadsense technology installed into the timer vibrates after every 30 seconds and switches off after 2 minutes so that you don’t overdo the brushing. This would ensure that you have brushed your teeth according to the dentist’s recommendations.
The iBrush Sonicwave has also incorporated another feature into the brush holder that would allow the maximum level of cleanliness. So to all those who worry about germs this is the right product for you. The dock charger along with charging the iBrush performs another important task. It has a UV Sanitizing light that turns on automatically and kills off any bacteria that was missed by the rinsing.
For all the busy folks who don’t have time to charge their toothbrush regularly. Here’s a surprise, the dock uses ion technology to charge the iBrush for up to 6 weeks which is awesome as you won’t have to charge your brush again for about more than a month. Well wow, we all should get one of these batteries.
Along with being affordable and good looking, the iBrush comes with three separate colored brushes. This allows a family of three to share the same base but has their own separate heads. That’s really economical and thoughtful considering you only have to buy one iBrush for three people.
All the customers loved the iBrush Sonicwave and wouldn’t want to change anything about it except maybe the blue light which is kind of irritating, as it flicks on and off when the brush is fully charged. Other than that we all are in love with this wizard disguised as a brush.
- It comes in a stylish and sleek black body with three separate heads for the whole family to use.
- UV Sanitizing light installed in the holder is for the killing of germs.
- This brush can stay charged up to 6 weeks as the battery is charged using ion technology
- All these great features come at a very affordable price
- The fully charged light indicator is irritating as it keeps flashing.
Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – Best Seller Electric Toothbrushes.
Taking care of your teeth has been made easy with new Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush. Philips is also a well-known brand and because of its outstanding products it has made to our catalog of Best Electric Toothbrushes.
This affordable brush features an angled head and soft bristles which will not only help you remove plaque but also reach every nook and cranny of your mouth. Bringing you optimum cleanliness and care in a single package. It is so good at its job that it will make your monthly visits to the dentist a thing of the past. So save yourself from excruciating root canals and get one of these.
The Philips Sonicare cleans teeth 2 times better than a normal toothbrush leaving you with a bedazzled smile that nobody would be able to resist. The Dynamic fluid action is what’s special about this product as this technology allows the brush to reach every spot and leave no part unattended. This removes any trace of plaque, tartar or gingivitis along the gum line.
This is a pretty advance brush which beeps and stops after two minutes ensuring that you do not under or over brush your teeth. Plus the smart bristles fade away so that you’ll know that it’s time a for change, just change the brush head and your brush is brand new again. The rechargeable battery that this brush runs on is enough to keep the brush at work for two weeks. Freeing you from plugging in the charger after every time you brush. This means that the brush need charging only twice a month which is an impressive battery life we must say.
Moreover, it does a pretty good job cleaning your teeth and also it has been proven to be a really quiet toothbrush, only buzzing lightly when at work. Now you won’t be waking up people in the morning from the horrible buzzing sounds anymore. The stylish base and supporter that it comes with is also the charger which has to be plugged in while the Philips Sonicare just stands and waits to be recharged. Overall it is worthy product but it lacks an even smarter timer, which could have pulsed or beeped after every 30 seconds interval that other brushes offer.
- It is fairly inexpensive bringing you optimum cleanliness and a good price tag.
- The battery life is quite impressing, freeing you from the thought of recharging your brush time after time.
- The dynamic fluid action that helps reach every spot around the mouth, leaving out no room for any kind of teeth diseases.
- Does not have a timer that beeps every 30 seconds, indicating you to switch o the next section of the mouth.
- A little high maintenance as it needs regular cleaning so that no gross residue cramps inside the cracks.
Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush WP-900.
- More Effective Brushing and Flossing in One Device! Healthier gums in...
- Clinically proven up to 50% more effective than traditional dental...
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where...
- Different tips for braces, implants, crowns, bridges, veneers or...
- 5 flosser jet tips, 2 brush heads & 1 toothbrush travel case are...
As the name suggests this complete care set which would make you quit your dentist’s appointment as you have now bought a mechanical dentist just for your home. This device seems like a mini grinder but to be honest it is a combo of a sonic toothbrush with two heads, a water flosser with five different attachments and of course the water reservoir.
This seems like too much but what can we say, you gotta do what you gotta do for your teeth. The water flosser is used to remove any tartar or plaque near the gum line. It comes with five tips for better cleaning between the teeth and below the gum area, where the brush cannot reach. The water flosser combines water pressure and pulsations to deeply clean the teeth to improve oral health.
Just fill the reservoir with warm water and floss away. As this flosser is proven to do the job 50% better than a string floss. As it can choose between 10 pressure settings, the mouth can rotate a full circle for deep cleaning and the handle incorporates a pause button. All these features combined make a master flosser brought to you by Waterpik.
And this proves to be a perfect product for people with oral problems, braces, crowns or implants. It can be your own private home dentist where there would be no need for booking an appointment in advance.
The reservoir is not only for filling water for flossing, it also acts as a storage box for all the tips and brushes to avoid contact with germs or bacteria.
Coming over to the Sonic Toothbrush which is one of a kind. It has two speed settings low and high, plus a two minute smart timer that pulses every 30 seconds. The holder also has a recharge indicator gauge asking for a power up please. The two brush heads that come with this brush are different in sizes to assure maximum coverage of all the teeth.
And now you can enjoy all these benefits on your trips as well because the Waterpik offers a travel case which will make carrying the set easy.
All these features combined make the WP 900 2x better in improving gum health and 99.9% effective in removing plaque and gingivitis. All that lacks in this system is the speed levels of the brush as low is very slow and high is a little too high. Other than that it’s a fantastic product.
- Includes water flosser for better removal of plaque and tartar and a sonic brush for deep cleaning.
- It is believed to improve gum health because of its amazing flossing properties.
- Fulfills your brushing and flossing needs with just one product.
- The water reservoir has 90+ seconds of water capacity to hold water for flossing.
- It is best for people with braces, implants, crowns or any kind of oral issues.
- The speed of the sonic brush needs a little adjustment as low mode is very slow and high is too high.
Spinbrush Pro Clean Battery Powered Toothbrush.
- REMOVE MORE PLAQUE with Spinbrush PRO CLEAN brush heads; up to 70%...
- DUAL ACTION BRUSH HEAD features oscillating circle (spinner) and...
- SOFT SWITCH power buttons are easier to turn on/off and help prevent...
- ADA ACCEPTED toothbrush with soft bristles clinically proven to help...
- Formerly known as ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProClean
This battery operated toothbrush is more to the simpler side. It is perfect for those who are not looking for something fancy just a normal automatic brush will do the trick. The Spinbrush comes in very nice vibrant colors. These attractive looks given to the Spinbrush really look pleasing and make it seem great sitting on your bathroom sink.
The Spinbrush incorporates dual-action technology. The circular oscillating brush spins and cleans teeth, removing plaque and polishing in between the spaces to leave no dark lines between the teeth. Secondly, the bottom bristles scrub teeth by moving in an up and down motion, massaging the gums along its way. Both these brushes combined make 3700 strokes in a minute which are good enough to clean any kind of teeth.
This is recommended by many for a deeper and effective clean!
This dual-action technology of spinning and up-down movement is believed to remove 70% more plaque and gingivitis in hard-to-reach places. Plus the handle is designed for better comfort and control, proving that it is an ergonomic design. So don’t worry about the brush slipping from your hands and damaging your teeth or inner cheek.
The colorful exterior would make this set very popular with kids and adults alike. The head is easily replaceable and is recommended to be changed after 3 months or when the bristles appear to fade away. The heads come in two choices medium and soft, so pick whichever suits you best.
The Spinbrush is not recharged with a power outlet but appreciates 2 AA batteries for operation. So just keep spare batteries incase these ones run out and all you need to do is put them in and start over again. No, wait required for the brush to recharge fully before use.
Looking at all the features makes this the perfect simple battery operated brush only if you don’t mind the little too loud buzzing sounds it makes while in use.
- Dual-action technology which is proven to clean teeth better than a manual toothbrush.
- Use of designer colors for the exterior makes it very eye catching.
- Operated with 2AA batteries, which eradicates the headache of recharging your brush time after time.
- It is believed in making buzzing sounds while brushing which can be irritating for some of you.
Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush.
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Two distinct, moving sections that work together to clean teeth
- 2 Minute Timer: Signals after two minutes to help you brush for the...
- #1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide - Oral-B (data on file)
Another amazing product from the brand Oral-B, which is recommended by dentists worldwide. This time we have brought you the Vitality Dual Clean Toothbrush from their catalog to get a superior and effectively clean teeth compared to the manual brush that you use.
It’s simple but cool design looks very nice sitting on your sink counter and soothes the eyes. This high end brand never goes wrong and brings you what it promises. And the Vitality Dual Clean is promised to remove plaque twice as faster and better than any other toothbrush. So take the plunge and experience the whiter smile life yourself.
As the name recommends it has dual cleaning technique for achieving a healthier gum line and tartar-free teeth. The round head inspired by dentists give the user better coverage and around the clock protection against germs. The specially engineered bristles give better tooth coverage and clean best around braces. So it’s a better option for people who wear braces and are annoyed by the food particles stuck in the metal frame.
The top and bottom brush have separate motions as one oscillates and the other rotates to get you to closer to your dream smile very single day. It is even more perfect for sensitive teeth as it has a rate of 7600 strokes per minute, which is one of the slowest electric toothbrush rates in the market.
And as time causes deterioration and that’s what will happen to the brush head over time. Then you can have a wide range of brush heads to choose from, which all belong to the Oral-B family. The only toothbrush not compatible with this set belongs to the Oral-B Sonic toothbrush section. Moreover, the price of the brush heads is relatively less which makes this investment even safer.
The in-handle timer is for 2 minutes and goes off so that you brush at the dentist recommended 2 minutes. It is a solid toothbrush which will not break easy and also the rubber grip on the handle gives the user a better and stronger grip while brushing.
Although it brings you the fresh-from-the-dentist clean feeling but has some disadvantages. The top is the handle is a little heavy so it easily falls over if not supported properly. Also, there is no LED indicating that the brush is fully charged. Apart from that, this Electric toothbrush has won the draw.
- It comes with Dual Clean technology allowing better plaque removable vs manual toothbrushes.
- The bristles give a better coverage around the teeth especially if you are a brace face.
- It runs at a speed of 7600 strokes per minute which it slow and perfect for people with sensitive teeth.
- No LED light which indicates the battery status.
- The exterior is a little hefty so tends to fall off if not properly placed in the holder.
Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush.
- Removes more plaque and cleans better than a regular manual...
This is the best choice for those of you who hate to floss your teeth. Yes, you have heard it right, well who likes to stick a string down their teeth and take out all that’s stuck down there. Ewww!
The Floss Action brush head with MicroPulse bristles give your teeth a deeper cleanse and take out all food particles or plaque from between the teeth, as it reaches deep between the teeth. Its innovative design is engineered to give you a tooth to tooth scrub. 2D actions allow the brush to rotate and oscillate at the same time for better plaque removal.
The 2-minute timer only allows you to brush for a specific time so that you don’t end up damaging your enamel from brushing too hard or for a long time. The battery life of the Vitality Floss Action is 10 days, which is quite enough for any of us.
You can also interchange between the other Oral-B brush heads to try out what the other brushes have to offer. Plus the rubber grip makes you hold on to the brush without it slipping between your fingers while brushing.
Oral-B which is a dentist recommended brand worldwide brings you this product with some very good features along with a considerate price tag. The Vitality Floss Action Toothbrush is almost a good quality professional toothbrush except that it lacks the LED light that indicates the battery status.
- The amazing Floss Action cleans deep between the teeth and gum line just like floss.
- The 2D action allows a dual motion on the brush, allowing a superior plaque removal.
- Considerable long battery life of 10 days.
- There is no LED light to indicate when the battery is full or low.
Phillips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush HX8911.
- Safely brighten your smile by removing up to 100 percentage more...
- Gently remove up to 7x more plaque from hard to reach areas better...
- Personalize your brushing experience with 3 intensities and 2 modes:...
- Our QuadPacer lets you know when you've spent just the right amount of...
- Provides a superior clean through advanced sonic technology that...
This white toothbrush shows how your teeth would look like after using the HX8911 by the so famous Phillips. Users love it for its looks and amazing performance. It is believe to bring you a 100% stain free teeth after use. Also the plaque is removed 7x better than any manual toothbrush.
All this is made possible due to the one of a kind sonic technology with fluid action that cleans amazingly well between the teeth and gum line. So get ready for the sparkling smile and compliments that will follow. Switching to the white and clean mode option further enhances the performance and makes sure no yellow stains are left on the teeth.
The speed rate is 31000 brushstrokes in minute meaning visible results in just two weeks of regular use. Our minds are blown away!
There are six customizable settings which include three intensity settings for removing tea, tobacco and red wine stains from the teeth.
The HX8911 comes with an extra Diamond Clean brush head, a charger, a travel case and travel cap to make your trips easy. The Diamond Clean brush just does it all; it has diamond shaped bristles which scrap away the plaque. This can make your teeth color lighter by two shades in just a weeks’ time. This brush head snaps on and off easily when you need a replacement. It is recommended that you replace the brush every 3 months for better scrubbing results.
The HX8911 does not need a recharge until 3 weeks which is one of the best we have seen until now. The LED indicator flashes when the battery is low or full. Plus the small charger that comes along does not take up a lot of space on your bathroom counter.
The exterior is made with hard plastic so there is less chance of you breaking the brush in case it falls.
- The diamond clean brush allows better cleaning as it scraps off the plaque.
- Travel case which allows ease when you are away from home.
- It has six customizable settings to make this brush truly your one you set it according to your wishes.
- None what so ever, this product is perfect.
Factors you need to consider before purchasing an Electric Toothbrush
Buying an electric toothbrush is great but you need to consider some things before taking the plunge. Here are some things that you need to look for while buying one of these new generation toothbrushes.
- Look for one’s with greater surface area. The Bigger surface area would mean that the brush would be able to reach and surround your teeth perfectly, leaving out no spot around the mouth.
- Choose ones which offer special features and modes. These electric brushes have many options and modes to choose from like deep cleaning to sensitive teeth for a lighter brushing technique. Just choose what you feel like today and get brushing.
- One with a built-in timer. This very important feature eradicates the guess work and allows you to thoroughly brush your teeth for the right amount of time. As over or under brushing both are harmful to your teeth.
- Look out for one’s with cool accessories. Having a brush with accessories would aid a more proper and effective brushing. These accessories can include things like a holder for keeping your brush in one place and upright or a travel case with a USB cable wire for recharging. These travel cases would make transportation easy. And if these cases hold a charging slot too then you may not have to carry the bulky charger with you decreasing your baggage and tension alike.
9 Steps To Brush Your Teeth Properly
Brushing your teeth properly is essential in order to maintain oral health. Plaque and bacteria tend to stick to your teeth and if not properly removed can cause tooth decay. So fasten your seat belts and get started on mission clean sweep.
Use a good toothbrush
We can not stress more on how important it is to use a good toothbrush with soft nylon bristles for cleaning your teeth. Half of your cleanliness depends on the kind of toothbrush that you use.
It should be able to remove all the debris and plaque without irritating your gums when sweeping in a sideways motion. Using a hard brush could damage the enamel of your teeth and also a brush with ‘natural’ bristles is prone to harbor more bacteria and would need a quick replacement. So keep a lookout for these two pointers and you are set.
Also, doctors recommend using electric toothbrushes for lazy brushes and it also encourages you to prolong your Brushing time. Which is a win-win for everybody?
Replace your toothbrush regularly
Time causes wear and tear and that’s exactly what’s going to happen to your toothbrush. The bristles with wear out and loose their effectiveness. They may also become sharp over time due to friction and can cause your gums to bleed.
So make sure you replace your brush after every three to four months. And remember the visual inspection is even more important than the timeline and if you see your brush deteriorating then it’s time for a change. Also, rinse your brush after every use and make it stand upright and uncovered for quick dry before the next use.
Use fluoride toothpaste
Fluoride does not only helps in removing bacteria but also strengthens the enamel. Check with your dentist for a good recommendation and remember Fluoride toothpaste should not be used by children under the age three.
Using dental floss
Dental floss is new on the block but it is highly beneficial. Flossing helps remove plaque and trapped food particles from in between the teeth. And if you have braces then you can replace dental floss with dental picks as well.
Use small amount of toothpaste
Always use a pea-sized dollop of toothpaste as this makes you brush for a longer period without spitting and finishing too early.
Correct motion for Brushing
Angle your brush at a 45 degree on the gum line to achieve the maximum amount of cleanliness. Gently brush, in short, vertical and circular motions. And avoid brushing the teeth at all times to protect the enamel.
Brush for at least 3 minutes
It is ideal to divide your mouth into four sections and then work your way around the mouth, brushing a few teeth at a time. This will give you 15-20 seconds in each spot making sure your teeth are immaculate.
Where to brush?
The areas that need a regular and proper brushing and which people often seem to avoid are your morals, inner surface of your teeth and of course your tongue.
How many times do we need to brush our teeth?
The ideal number is to brush twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before you go to sleep.
Following these simple steps would lead to sparkling perfect teeth, boosting your confidence and leaving you smiling all day.
Electric Toothbrushes vs Manual Toothbrushes
The toothbrush was invented many decades ago and it has since seen many alterations but the main idea stayed the same.
Major technological advancement that was made to toothbrushes was revolutionary. The electric handle just blew our minds away when it first came in the market.
There are many advantages associated with manual brushes and many would believe that the kind of brush you use doesn’t make a difference. Well, see for yourself.
Manual brushes offer
- Multiple styles, bristles, and colors to choose from where you can take your pick and take a step towards a cleaner mouth.
- Through cleaning if the proper technique is used, this is the main element of every set of clean teeth. The proper way is the second most important thing behind having good oral health. Most people do buy a nice brush but lack the proper technique to brush, which proves that the manual brush is useless at times like these.
- Others perks of a manual brush are that it’s easy to travel with, is inexpensive and needs no charging or batteries.
Now let’s see what the electric toothbrush has in store for us.
- Styles and designs are available in electric toothbrushes as well.
- Does the work for you. All you need to do after buying is to angle the brush at a 45 degree and let it do all the cleaning. You just stand and watch.
- Even dentist recommend toothbrushes with electric handles. Researches have shown that electric toothbrushes do a better job at cleaning your teeth and removes all traces of plaque and gingivitis.
- Children love it. Oral health has to be maintained from a very young age and usually, we see kids with problems like cavities and tooth decay. As there, sugar intake is higher than adults. So to taking care of your teeth from a young age is essential and that’s what the electric toothbrush offers.
- Your kids would love it as somebody else would be brushing their teeth for them. Something that every kid hates as they always like the easy way out on chores. They want easy well that’s what they are going to get.
- Plus the built in timer would let them know when they are done.
- Built in timer makes our lives easier. It seems like a lot of work to keep a stopwatch in the bathroom to keep a track of time while brushing. But electric toothbrushes do that for you and beep at intervals to let you know it’s time to stop brushing now.
- It’s true that they are more expensive but it’s a one-time investment and when you need a replacement just switch the brush that is fairly inexpensive and you are good to go. Seeing from this angle shows that investing in electric toothbrushes actually is a way to safe money.
- Your electric toothbrush needs electricity to work. Well, you would need to charge your brush or need to replace batteries after some time but remind yourself how many bucks it saved you canceling the dentist appointments as they were no longer needed.
- It’s not travel-friendly and is quite delicate. While traveling if you are ready to hold the bulky brush plus it’s charger then who are we to object. Also, you need to be a tad more careful while handling electric brushes and hope not to drop it because that can be fatal.
Overall the clear winner is the electric toothbrush because what it does cannot be compared to its price or delicate nature. Because beauty comes with pain and these brushes are sure to bring you some of that.
We have brought to you this list of Best Electric Toothbrushes to aid you in finding the perfect one for yourself. As the market is pretty jammed up with a lot of similar products which can make the decision-making the process a bit tricky.
But not to worry as this article would offer an answer to all your queries. And we hope that this list would prove to be of any help to you.
- Oral-B PRO 1000 – Best Electric Toothbrush Overall.
- iBrush Sonicwave Electric Toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – Best Seller Electric Toothbrushes.
- Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush WP-900.
- Spinbrush Pro Clean Battery Powered Toothbrush.
- Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush.
- Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush.
- Phillips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush HX8911.
- Factors you need to consider before purchasing an Electric Toothbrush
- 9 Steps To Brush Your Teeth Properly
- Electric Toothbrushes vs Manual Toothbrushes